Strength of Leisten
We are a professionally run company and are able to leverage the best quality and speed available globally using the following approach
- Design expertise from USA.
- Construction methodology experience from Shanahan (experience constructing power plants in over 50 countries in the world) and having extensive experience building power plants in China.
- High quality manufacturing and high speed of delivery through equipment purchase from China.
- Local experience through ex-BHEL, ex-NTPC and ex-State Electricity Board talent; this helps us address issues specific to India and speed up construction activities. We were recently chosen by Blackstone for one of their projects in India to expedite construction.
Leisten was conceived in 2009 by a group of engineering and management professionals to provide world class products and services to the emerging private power sector of India. The goal of Leisten is to help Indian entrepreneurs and government organizations have access to expertise from all over the world from concept to commissioning of power plants. The mission is to provide cost-effective total EPC (Engineering-Procurement-Construction) services with state-of-the-art technology to the rapidly growing energy sector in India. We are committed to providing engineering excellence and superior customer service to projects spanning captive, merchant and independent power plants.
WHAT WE DO
We are offering a One Stop Shop for all rotating machinery spare parts required in energy sector covering power and oil and gas. The offering has the following characteristics
- Online easy-to-use platform for submission of inquiries
- Personal follow up with customer from inquiry to fulfilment – turnkey service that includes reverse engineering if needed, supply, site visits, insurance, port clearance, inland transportation, delivery at site and installation
- Free consultation on spares inventory planning and forecasting
- Initial scope includes
- Turbo blowers
OUR FINANCIAL ASSOCIATES
- Our Financial associates are located in U.S.A & ASIA.
- The credentials of the funding institutions shall be furnished upon signing of non discloser agreement and award of mandate.
OUR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
- The Turnover of our Business Associates SINOMACH is 140 Billion US Dollars.
- The Turnover of our consortium partners is 4 Billion US Dollars.
OUR TECHNOLOGICAL ASSOCIATE
- Technological associates Sargent & Lundy , Chicago through Teaming agreement is one of the Top 3 Engineering Consultants in the world working globally since last 119 years in engineering having Proven track record providing engineering services for
- –Coal -fired power plants: 543 units (over 60,000 MW)–Gas-fired power plants: 271 units (over 30,000 MW)–Oil-fired power plants: 32 units (over 5,000 MW)
OUR CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATE
- Our Construction associate is M/s. Shanhan, Ireland Which is subsidiary of Wood group, having 30 Years of Global Experience & Erected Major Power Plants all over the world. They are the preferred vendors of GE, Siemens, Alstom, MHI, Skoda etc.
- The first 1000MW Super critical power plant in the world is being built by them.
To integrate global expertise and experience to meet the needs of the Indian Energy Sector
Provide cost effective power generation solutions to our customers
- Engineering Excellence
- Customer Service