Mr. Y Nagarjuna Rao
• Graduate Mechanical Engineering and was trained in 14 countries in the world during his 40 years tenure in BHEL.
• Retired as CEO of Power Sector BHEL Eastern region in the year 2004.
• Instrumental in establishing Skoda, Siemens Steam Turbine manufacturing technologies in India and specialist in absorption of Gas Turbine technology from GE.
• Headed manufacturing Technology Development centre at Corporate R&D for entire BHEL and developed an unmanned machining centre for manufacturing of Twisted Aerofoil LP blades.
• Responsible for manufacturing 800 rotating machines comprising of Steam, Gas Turbines and high speed centrifugal compressors all over country.
• Introduced Robotic System for automation.
• Entrusted with the prestigious overseas assignments abroad.